background

April 23, 2008

Looks like I've joined the blog revolution

After being chastised recently by various relatives and friends for doing a lousy job of keeping in touch, I've decided to give in and do the blog thing. Be warned, if you bother to check in, you may be subjected to cat stories, weather updates, tales from the Young Women, or (most likely) just general griping about school/work. With no adorably brilliant children to brag on, pickings could be pretty slim! But, I suppose, at least you'll know I'm still alive. :)

At this moment, I'm half working on a stats assignment (the joy of chi-square) and half avoiding a stack of grading that needs done (the joy of supposedly college level writing). It's dead week, and I'm feeling pretty close to it - I have a final to write, the grading to finish, and two finals of my own to get ready for. Sadly, that means I might find lots of reasons to post on a blog over the next couple of weeks, being a master of procrastination. And you all thought my masters was in sociology. On the other hand, maybe I'll get focused and close out the semester on a strong note.... (Nah, who am I kidding?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can brag about me!
love
your favorite niece