background

November 23, 2008

So apparently I've been tagged....

And what's really annoying is that my friend Heidi only tagged me because she knew it would annoy me! And you know how things that annoy you are doubly annoying when you know that someone is doing them intentionally to be annoying.... And this is triply annoying, because I just shouldn't do it since I'm annoyed, but there's that thing where you've been called out by name so you can't not do it. Anyway, here goes.

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Amazing Race
3. Sportscenter
4. sports of all varieties, especially this time of year when both football and basketball are in swing.

Four Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chilis
2. most places Mexican
3. the little Chinese place by the veterinarians
4. McDonald's for breakfast - weird, I know, but I love the sausage breakfast burritos

Four Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. BYU got creamed by Utah, but Oregon State kicked a last minute field goal to stay on track for the Rose Bowl if they can just beat the Ducks.
2. the laundry failed to do itself, in spite of my very straight-forward instructions to do so
3. I remembered to put the trash out in time
4. a very naughty and milk intolerant kitten crawled into the sink and drank my left over cereal milk, then proceeded to yak it up all over the carpet

Four Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Heidi coming for Thanksgiving
2. the annual Thanksgiving feast and football spectacular
3. this semester being over!
4. Sabrina getting her stitches out and (hopefully) a "healing nicely" report from the vet

Four Things On My Wish List:
1. a "real" teaching assignment next semester
2. a good season and playoff spot for the Chicago Bulls (unless they trade my favorite player before then, in which case this wish is transferable to his new team!)
3. gas prices to stay low
4. a completed dissertation, followed by graduation, followed by a job :)

Four Things I'm Grateful For:
1. Reasonably good health and sufficient resources for my needs
2. the chance to have gone back to school again
3. my wonderful friends and family - even if I do have so many nieces (and nephew(s)!) now that Christmas shopping is turning into quite the ordeal
4. my calling - even if the young women do make me nuts occasionally, it's still the best calling ever and I love them all dearly

(I'm skipping the part where you're suppose to tag people, but if you're in the mood feel free to do this!)

No comments: