It's salsa, Grandma - and the bitter irony of it is that it was a brand new jar I bought (with some chips) to have a bit of treat after a long and nasty day. And it was all me; I was digging through the bags looking for the stuff that needed to be refrigerated, intending to leave the other stuff till the morning, and just knocked it right off the counter.
5 comments:
May I trust that that is NOT blood? Tomato sauce of some kind, right? Who, you or the cats? gram
It's salsa, Grandma - and the bitter irony of it is that it was a brand new jar I bought (with some chips) to have a bit of treat after a long and nasty day. And it was all me; I was digging through the bags looking for the stuff that needed to be refrigerated, intending to leave the other stuff till the morning, and just knocked it right off the counter.
Such a messy waste! I hope not too much went under the fridge. Do the cats like salsa? gram
Clearly, you need a better day.
I did that the other day...but with a brand new jar of jam!
Post a Comment