background

June 9, 2009

Someone is now officially ABD...

And it's ME! I finished my very last class I needed for the stats minor last Friday, Nonparametric Methods. All my sociology classes are long finished, so the only thing standing between me and my future as Dr. Brame is that pesky dissertation. And I'm quite pleased that my final grade (maybe ever - except we are talking about me, so it's more like my "last" grade) was an A, which brought my overall GPA up a whopping .003 points to 3.928. I can't do anything more to it, good or bad - not quite the 4.00 for the masters, but far better than undergrad or law school so I'll take it. Plus, I know how hard I worked for the two Bs in math stats, and I'm as proud of them as any A!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations dear girl!! You have every right to be proud. And I reserve the right to be very proud of you too!! gram