This one is nothing - absolutely nothing - compared to the ice storm a few years ago when I had no power for a week. It is much prettier though, with the snow on top.

View from my front door - notice that literally no one has been out on the road today!

This didn't turn out very well - I was trying to capture the complete ice coating on the branch

View out the back door. My door was frozen shut, and I had to yank on it really hard to get it open. Not really smart, as it turned out there was also a bunch of snow piled against it. Oh well, cross mopping off the list!

The silly one, who is convinced if she keeps going out, one of these times it will be normal.

The smart one. I think he's actually figured out how to turn the blanket on, because every time I find him there it's on low. (It's a push button, so it's not as crazy as it sounds.)
1 comment:
Cats do things that you wouldn't think they could all the time. Pushing a button is nothing! Lucky for me, mine is push button too!
Post a Comment