But by far the most frustrating aspect so far? Trying to figure out how to move with 2 cats and a one-week gap between when I have to move out and when I can move in!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You could always take a detour through Utah!! Brandi
Been there, done that, didn't enjoy it any more than you will. I didn't have cats but I had two little boys. One was your dad and he was only 6 weeks old. Staying in a motel for 10 days with two little people......don't even think about it!
3 comments:
You could always take a detour through Utah!! Brandi
Been there, done that, didn't enjoy it any more than you will. I didn't have cats but I had two little boys. One was your dad and he was only 6 weeks old. Staying in a motel for 10 days with two little people......don't even think about it!
PS. It was a crummy motel too!!
Post a Comment