background

January 21, 2011

R-rated Entry

Last night I was bored and looking for something to watch around 10:00 pm my time.  I have my channel guide set to the channels I watch regularly, and there was nothing on that appealed to me.  So I thought I would just flip through the channels to see what was on the others I don't usually watch.

And lo and behold, suddenly there was a completely naked woman on my TV telling my about the history of porn!

Reminder to self:  cancel that free 3-months of HBO.  (It's almost up anyway.  And no, I didn't watch.)

1 comment:

Sibyl Brame said...

I don't have HBO so didn't come across any undressed porn person while surfing. I did land on the science channel and watched a totally fascinating show about creating spider silk. I wish I could have recorded it as I can't remember that much about it but it was great fun to watch. I wish I'd had a scientific mind when I also had a memory!