I love it when the weather is just a bit nippy in the morning, then mellow in the afternoon.
I love that it is starting to get dark a bit earlier - not so early that it's already dark when I get home from work, but not light till bedtime either.
I love the fall colors, leaves turning all sorts of brilliant reds and oranges, grasses mellowing into beige.
I love that baking makes my house feel cozy rather than like an oven.
I love being able to crawl under my heavy quilt and blankets at night, and how toasty my bed feels in the morning in those few seconds before I have to jump out of it and start the day.
My prayer for the season is that it lasts a few months! Winter does have a few charms amidst the bitter cold, but it's welcome to hold off until December if Mother Nature wouldn't mind....
2 comments:
Your MY daughter! I am just enjoying all those thngs myself.
I love that it's starting to get light in the morning when I go to work. I love that it's no longer freezing in my bedroom when I finally pull off the blankets. I love seeing the leaves starting to come out on the trees. :D
Post a Comment