background

September 29, 2013

Notice anything different?

Before:















After:















It's been a month since I cancelled Dish, and I'm finding a really like NOT having it.  On the nights I'm seriously in the mood, I catch one of the few shows I'm still following online or watch a movie - some networks delay their shows a week, but now that I'm out of the habit of daily viewing I find I don't mind waiting.  And most nights, I find I'm not actually in the mood at all.

In even more news of baffling personality changes, I finally decided to give up diet Coke.  I still miss fizz, but I've decided the health benefits of forgoing soda, and especially diet soda, are worth it.  Week one was horrible.  Week two has been alright - I'm not missing it as much.  And as an added side benefit, I'm not eating out because I don't trust myself to not get one when it's right there in front of my face.  (Turns out, it was less the breakfast burritos and more the diet Coke I couldn't resist when driving by the golden arches each morning.)

Now if I could just get motivated to exercise....


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Who are you and what have you done with Wendy?