background
May 20, 2008
It's Flea Treatment Morning :(
I hate this day - the cats know what it means when I start breaking out those little containers, and they have this little half-resigned, half-resistance routine that we go through. This morning Bodie tried to hide behind my big chair, but then answered when I called him. Hiding spots just aren't as effective when you make noise, you know. Clancy, who was second today, suddenly developed an urgent need to go outside when he saw what I was doing to Bodie. Once they're on the table they hold still for me to get the stuff on them, but then we have roughly 15 minutes of moping around the house, crying piteously, and subjecting me to reproachful glances while not letting me touch them. They have both perfected this little stomach crawl move to escape my attempts to pet them and make up for what I've done. I hate to be rejected. It's a good thing this is only once a month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment