background

September 3, 2009

Kitty Pictures!

Everyone's favorite. :)

Before you all think I'm neglecting Bodie, I don't have many pictures of him because he's been hibernating under the beds a lot lately. I think he's sulking - I've been home so much over the past year, and now that I'm having to spend 3 days a week in Stillwater his wishes aren't being catered to in the fashion he's come to expect! Plus, he doesn't do a whole lot of adorable picture things anymore. So lot's of Aubrey....

Puzzle time - aren't they helpful? (I like to do puzzles of the opposing season,
as if an ice skating scene somehow makes August in Oklahoma feel cold or something.)Shhhhhh, she'll never find me here!Surveying the enemy's (that would be Bodie) approach. They both love to sit in the
crow's nest, and they're quite entertaining when engaged in battle for supremacy.
I will never figure out how she sleeps contorted into all these weird positions....
Sigh. (Someone needs to explain to my girl that it's customary to run and hide
after you make a mess. Or maybe Bodie did it and just left her there to take the blame.)

No comments: