 |
| Kitchen storage - Yay for not having stuff stacked on the counters or the top of the refrigerator! (Yes, I have stuff stacked on top of this, but it doesn't belong there - I like things belonging somewhere "put away" even if I sometimes don't put them away.) |
 |
| Isn't this the cutest little throw pillow? It was on clearance - I couldn't resist. ("If you don't come see me today, I can't save you any money!") |
 |
| My cute little counter stools. This is my only dining area - with the piano, there isn't room for a table. I thought these were perfect for the apartment colorwise, and they're folding so will be nice for storing/extra seating whenever I move. They're reasonably comfortable for stools, and they are way sturdier than they look. |
 |
| Happy graduation to me? (I think I've long used up that excuse!) Much nicer viewing than the old dinosaur. |
 |
| They are finally making smaller upright freezers! I'm so glad I waited, because last time I almost bought a new freezer (I really wanted the upright because I was always losing stuff in the depths of the my old little chest one) these weren't out. I don't need the extra freezer space for just me, but I thought I'd have to go at least 12 cu.ft. to have the upright. But lo and behold, Kenmore now makes this adorable little thing! Floor space wise it's less than 2x2, so it tucks right into my utility room - way more convenient than having to run out to the garage to grab something. And the top is low enough to be actually useful for storage! Now I can shop the sales. :) |
|
|
(Coming soon - the new office. And don't worry - having now purchased everything I could possibly want (or fit in a one-bedroom apartment), my checkbook is retired!)
2 comments:
It all looks lovely to the max. I've neverseen small apt. size freezers. What a good idea.
I love all the stuff and shopping is always therapy.
Post a Comment