background

October 20, 2011

Don't I have the most adorably awesome nieces and nephews ever?

And now I can look at them all the time!  And force any visitors to do so as well!

I finally got around to filling my "new" collage frame that I bought when I first moved into the house almost a year ago - and I opted for casual shots in most cases because they all have so much personality to come through.  Roy is missing for now, because none of the photos on Chanie's blog were a high enough resolution for me to download and print.  (Yes, I totally stole the others from Beth's and Sheila's blogs.)  There's a place for Roy in the upper right corner (hint, hint), currently sporting a cute picture of all my brother's kids, which is actually intended for my office.  And - for now - there is room for my babies, too!

No comments: