I'm having yet another brilliant day. So far, I have:
- Washed a load of laundry with no soap
- Completely soaked myself and most of my kitchen with the sprayer from the sink
- Left my plate of dinner - salmon - completely unattended long enough for Aubrey to help herself (and I know to expect this when I eat salmon - she can't resist)
- Baked brownies (low fat, challenge peeps!) without the eggs (still tasty, but more like hot brownie goo)
- Wrongly decided I would be able to safely balance on the couch arm to hang a picture (fortunately I just have a bruised knee to show for it, because the fall was pretty spectacular from my vantage point)
and last but not least:
- Forgot to rinse the conditioner out of my hair before getting out of the shower, and realized about an hour later that I only remembered to shaved one leg
I'm not sure what my problem is, but I really pray it's gone by tomorrow!
1 comment:
that is a pretty bad day, although I give myself 3 "are you kiddings!?" daily before I start to stress about it
Post a Comment