So my old camera broke - the plastic piece that holds the batteries in and has the contact points on it cracked, meaning that I could only use the camera by using both hands to hold the pieces against the batteries. This makes picture taking difficult. And, as picture taking is the primary purpose of a camera, I decided this was definite justification to purchase a new one. It's always so much fun to see how much technology has improved in just a few years!
 |
| Bodie the Hutt |
 |
| Sweet Ibby-Bibby-Boo |
I know everyone hates photos of the cats - BUT, I'm not posting them for the substantive content of a cat post, but rather as procedural evidence of my snazzy new camera. See what I did there? It's like hearsay - it's perfectly OK if your purpose is not to assert the truthfulness of the statement itself! So I can justifiably torment you with photos of my babies, because what I'm really doing is showing off my new camera - they just coincidentally happen to be the subject matter, you know?
Aren't they amazingly beautiful? (The photos, mind you, because it's not about the gorgeous cats in them, it's about the clarity, and how I can get good closeups with the telephoto lens when the cats used to either run away or want to put their cute little noses right up against the camera to investigate it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment