The best gift one could get in the middle of an Oklahoma summer...
Tomorrow's forecast: high of 88, low of 65 - and not a day over 92 in the 10-day look ahead.
(Of course, Mother Nature has a cruel way of setting us up and then pulling the rug out, but just the thought of a day under 100 makes me smile!)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you get it Babe. we seem to be stuck in the 90s but the nights cool down and as long as the AC keeps doing it's thing it's ok. Thanks for all your input and I'm sure if it was your job you would fix the criminal justice thing just fine. gramm
2 comments:
I hope you get it Babe. we seem to be stuck in the 90s but the nights cool down and as long as the
AC keeps doing it's thing it's ok. Thanks for all your input and I'm sure if it was your job you would fix the criminal justice thing just fine. gramm
Wow, it's going to be hotter HERE than it is there! The world has turned upside-down.
Post a Comment