But...
Boy, had I forgotten how rambunctious kittens can be! Earlier today it was quite the intense wrestling match in the bathtub. I had to put the shower curtain inside the tub to stop them from climbing up it, but now it seems to have turned the tub into the perfect wrestling pit - they love trying to get at each other with one on either side. Then there was a tag-team wrestling match with Bodie - they seem to have brought out his inner kitten. I haven't figured out yet who I am suppose to be saving from whom; I think the girls start it most times, but then Bodie gets into it and is a little too rough. (He does weigh 8 times as much as Aubrey, after all!) And here is the scene from the wrestling match in the study, where I formerly had 4 neat piles of papers to be filed, shredded, "dealt with," and thrown away:
I also have used kleenexes strewn throughout the house - I have no idea why this would seem fun, but I keep finding Aubrey carrying them around with her. The best I can figure is that, since I keep trying to take them away from her, she has decided that these are some cool, forbidden and therefore desirable objects. Sabrina's weird thing so far has been crawling into the kitchen sink to eat left over rice from my dinner last night. She also really likes to climb in the fridge whenever I open the door.
(In other words, they're Brames through and through!)
1 comment:
What a fun time you are having. Just like having little kids around. Smaller but that only means they can hide in smaller spaces making it more fun to find them! And they obviously are very intelligent. I'm sure they read all the papers they scattered. Enjoy! gram
Post a Comment