(All 3 of you!)
I'm currently working on setting up my survey to collect data for my dissertation. I would like to do the survey electronically - I think it would be easier for people to do if they don't have to deal with mailing something back, and it will most certainly be cheaper for me!
I'm looking at using SurveyMonkey. If you wouldn't mind taking 2-3 minutes out of your day to try out a very short test survey (and to give me your honest opinion of how the site works), I would be forever indebted. The survey is anonymous, but the questions are just totally random stuff anyway - I just need to get feedback on whether this is a good option for a longish (around 100-150 questions) survey.
It can be found right here.
1 comment:
I took your survey. Anything else I can do for?
Post a Comment