Yay for pictures!!!!! I'm jealous of your squishy new mattress
Your mattress looks like a lot of good sleeping to me. Mine still is after about 45 years. Hope yours sets a record too.
Things that make you happy? Where's my picture?
I'm with Mom, where's my picture for things that make you happy!!!!
Things you (I mean people in general) can justify as "needing" when in fact could live without any of them. I for one NEED diet coke.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for pictures!!!!! I'm jealous of your squishy new mattress
Your mattress looks like a lot of good sleeping to me. Mine still is after about 45 years. Hope yours sets a record too.
Things that make you happy? Where's my picture?
I'm with Mom, where's my picture for things that make you happy!!!!
Things you (I mean people in general) can justify as "needing" when in fact could live without any of them. I for one NEED diet coke.
Post a Comment