background

February 8, 2011

How cold is it in hell these days?


True, this is not negative double digits.  However, I would like to point out that it is after 10:00 am and it is STILL -9 degrees outside!  It is cold enough that my teeth started hurting walking the short distance from my house to the garage.  They said on the radio this morning (back when it was 14 below) that the windchill was at -40.

In good news, we are not suppose to get more snow this week.  And my car started.  And all my classes are taught in the same building where my office is, so I don't have to go outside again until I want to go home.  Maybe I'll just live here.  Until Friday - from that point on the rest of the 10-day forecast is above freezing.  (Funny, but I'd settle for above zero right now.)

No comments: