and my initial interpretation of that was
Not intended for use in committing suicide!
I eventually realized they probably just meant don't use it in front of a window in case you fall, but it still makes me laugh!
The glass shelf assembly took forever, though! Like the step stool, the instructions were pictures instead of written steps. The only thing written - although it was written in about a kajillion langauges - was a statement that hardware was not included and you should select whatever would work best with your wall material.
So I picked up some anchors and screws, looked over the pictures, and got to work. The concept was simple enough - screw two brackets into the wall, hook the decorative braces to the brackets, and install the shelf. The only problem? The little ridge on the bracket actually had to fit into a slot inside the brace and still clear the bottom edge of the bracket, at which point there was this microscopic screw to secure the whole thing by passing through an opening in the bottom. And somehow - although I have installed numerous bathroom fixtures using this same concept, it just wasn't working!
But at last!
And now that it is up, I absolutely love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment