background

April 2, 2013

Bye bye, dinner. Hello, gross oven.

I was starving by the time I got home.  I thought about picking something up on the way, but I'm doing another "no spending" month and that would have been major cheating only 2 days in.  (Although, I think part of the reason the day sucked was because I no-spendingly skipped my morning diet Coke, so I'm not sure how many days I'll make it past the golden arches on the way to work.)  Additionally, I have a ton of food in the frig that needs eating, including most of an Easter ham.
So needing to turn leftovers into a quick dinner, I opted to throw together a tortilla pizza and salad.  Unfortunately, I removed the cookie sheet from the oven a little too enthusiastically - and this happened:.  It couldn't just slide off the sheet; it had to be upside down dripping cheese all over the place.
So now, as I dine unenthusiastically on my lonely salad, my oven is on the self-cleaning cycle.  Oh well - I'd been meaning to get that chore done before the weather warms up!


No comments: