A couple of years ago there was this program I really liked on The Weather Channel - It Could Happen Tomorrow. It showed possible natural disasters and the impact they could have if they occurred in specific regions (major hurricane in New York, massive earthquake in the midwest, etc.) It was the science that was cool - because I'm a nerd, even if I'm a social science nerd. I really like the How the Earth was Made stuff, too.
Anyway, I watched them all, but they didn't run the show for long. And sometimes I watch reruns, and I am sad that there are no new episodes.
Then lo and behold, what did I discover last night? A NEW SHOW!!!!!!! Forecasting the End - which goes a step farther in looking at things that could happen to cause a mass extinction.
I am FASCINATED. At this very moment, I am learning about the possibility of a methane gas eruption in the middle of the ocean. I repeat, FASCINATING!
(Don't get too worried - I also have the basketball game updating on my computer....)
1 comment:
Record some of those shows for me!
Post a Comment